Dr. Daniel Sungmin Suh, D.D.S., M.S.
Dr. Daniel Sungmin Suh recieved his undergraduate degree from Brown University followed by his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from Columbia University with highest grades.
He completed his residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Refining skills and knowledge in all phases of dentistry. Right after his residency, he joined on of his faculty member's private dental practice while teaching at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Brown University, Biochemistry B.A. of science
- Columbia University, Epidemiology M.S.
- Columbia University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Misch International Implant Institute
- Yale New Haven Hospital, residency
- Yale New Haven Hospital, faculty
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Fellow Misch International Implant Institute
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Orange County Dental Society (OCDS)
Dr. Suh stays up to date with the latest developments in dentistry, continuing his education by attending many seminars. Our patients love his attention to detail and gentle care.
Dr. Suh currently resides in Irvine, CA with his beautiful wife, and his two playful children, Andrew and Aiden. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, snow skiing, and spending time with his family.
Above all, Dr. Suh is here for you, and our entire team looks forward to helping you achieve your goals and provide you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve!